Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Project X Pan Expedition

Long time no see, right? I’ve been very busy moving and haven’t had time to post, but I’m back and ready to go!!!! Lately I’ve been really considerate of the amount of money that I spend on makeup. Granted I don’t regret any of my purchases (even the ones for products that SUCK!!!), but I, like many other makeup lovers, want to take the time to enjoy the products that I have and know I love (like my NARS blush). At this point, I’m considering attempting a Project Pan. If you are unfamiliar with Project Pan, it is goal setting at its best. The idea is that you have to use up X amount of products before you buy new makeup, except to replace an item that you need and don’t have a backup of. While I don’t have a GINOURMOUS collection like some beauty lovers, I sometimes dream about the day I use up my NYX jumbo pencils or my Naked 3 palette. I am undecided, but would love to hear input from you lovely ladies.



Should I do it? How big is your makeup stash? 

No comments:

Post a Comment