Friday, June 20, 2014

It’s a Dirty Job, but…….




Somebody’s got to do it! SMH, if I could get someone else to do it, I would. Unfortunately, not everyone would clean my beloved makeup brushes as well as I would and lately I’ve been super lazy about cleaning them. I know, I know! So this week I got up off my lazy you-know-what and gave them a good scrub. I used baby shampoo and also tried a little white vinegar for the hard-to-clean foundation brushes. Now that everyone has had a bath and I’m running out of baby shampoo, I’m considering purchasing the MAC Brush Cleaner just to try something new. I’ve tried the Beautyblender solid beautycleanser bar for my brushes. I am not a fan. I’m open to any recommendations that you lovely ladies may have (says my inner makeup junkie).


How often do you wash your makeup brushes? What’s your cleaner of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment