In an effort to consciously use more of my makeup products (and feel less guilty about all the 2014 holiday collections I’m going to purchase), I plan to start doing weekly makeup baskets. This will help me focus on specific products in the mornings and not get distracted because I literally have the attention span of a 2-year old when it comes to makeup. So without further ado, let’s get into what’s in this week’s makeup ‘basket’.
(Items in purple are part of my project pan)
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
- No. 7 Shine Free Face Primer
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector (I hate this - wrong color and too heavy)
- NYX Matte Bronzer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere
- Revlon Brow Fantasy (Dark Brown)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (deluxe sample size)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (sample)
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24-hour Foundation
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette - I recently depotted this into a z-palette. Not sure how I feel about depotting other products to save space, seems like a hellish, messy process.
- Jordana Easyliner Retractable Pencil (not shown)
- MAC Brown Script (shown between the blush and UD Ammo Palette)
- Laura Geller Baked Blush (not sure what color - purchased this on HauteLook
What do you use on a weekly basis?