Thursday, October 9, 2014

Weekly Makeup Basket – October 6th, 2014

In an effort to consciously use more of my makeup products (and feel less guilty about all the 2014 holiday collections I’m going to purchase), I plan to start doing weekly makeup baskets. This will help me focus on specific products in the mornings and not get distracted because I literally have the attention span of a 2-year old when it comes to makeup. So without further ado, let’s get into what’s in this week’s makeup ‘basket’.

(Items in purple are part of my project pan)



  •  Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
  • No. 7 Shine Free Face Primer
  • Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector (I hate this - wrong color and too heavy)
  • NYX Matte Bronzer



  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy (Dark Brown) 
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (deluxe sample size)
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (sample)




  • Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24-hour Foundation 
  • Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation



  • Urban Decay Ammo Palette - I recently depotted this into a z-palette. Not sure how I feel about depotting other products to save space, seems like a hellish, messy process.
  • Jordana Easyliner Retractable Pencil (not shown)
  • MAC Brown Script (shown between the blush and UD Ammo Palette)
  • Laura Geller Baked Blush (not sure what color - purchased this on HauteLook
What do you use on a weekly basis? 



No comments:

Post a Comment