Thursday, October 16, 2014

Randomness: Project 10 Pan Update

Morning Lovelies! I had a post all geared up and ready to go this morning, but it just didn’t feel quite right, so instead I’m posting an impromptu project pan update (yay). While I’m not going to show the actual products because I haven’t made a big dent since the weekly makeup basket (shown here), I thought I’d share with you what I’ve actually finished so far. Mind you, this is makeup only (which is pretty darn hard to do in my opinion). So here’s the list of items I’ve finished with P10P items in purple.

  • Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + - This used to be really mattifying for me, but lately hasn’t seemed to hold a candle to my Revlon Colorstay. I would repurchase this again.
  • NYX HD Concealer – Still not quite sure how I feel about this one. I did like the applicator and the price!
  • Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – At the price, can’t beat it with a stick. I would definitely repurchase this once I get through some of my deluxe samples of mascara.
  • Clinique Stay Matte Foundation – I don’t even know why they put ‘Stay Matte’ in the name of the foundation. It may be good for normal skin, but did not work on my oily t-zone.
  • Model in a Bottle – I really like this setting spray, but would like to try the Skindinavia setting spray for comparison.
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz – I need this in my life. ‘Nuff said
  • Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – Same as the Anastasia Brow Wiz, it’s a must have.
  • Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer – I can’t really tell the difference between the staying power of this and the Urban Decay Primer Potion, I’ll buy whichever is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment