Friday, October 24, 2014

Uh Oh! Birthday Makeup Shopping….

I went overboard, or did I? I go back and forth between thinking I brought too much and then I think, well heck, it was my birthday and it’s good to have something that you love. What do you think? Below is a list of my makeup purchases. I’ll add pics of the beauties as soon as they are in my grubby, little hands.

MakeupGeek Store Buys
  • Cocoa Bear
  • Chickadee
  • Barcelona Beach
  • Cupcake
  • Bitten
  • Moondust
  • Envy
  • Mango Tango

AND a gunmetal “To Go” palette to put all of them in!

Then I happened to be browsing crystalis007.com (one of my favorite YouTube beauty bloggers) site and noticed that she had some pretty darn good items on the Blog Sale page. These items aren’t brand new, but they’re pretty dang close and they’re new to me.

Crystalis007 Blog Sale

  • MAC “O” Lipstick
  • Mac Eyeshadow Quad in Colour
  • MAC Eyeshadow Quad in Leopard Luxe
What have you hauled lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment