Thursday, June 19, 2014

Product Probe: Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Foundation


Whew! That’s a long name for such a seemingly small bottle of foundation. I purchased this product at my local Clinique counter in Belk. I’ve made the mistake of ordering the wrong color of foundation before and wanted to be color matched before I purchased. Honestly I only really purchased it because it came with a free gift. With this product, you get the typical 1 oz. of product in a plastic bottle, which isn’t so bad since the product squeezes out. Overall, I am not a fan of this product. For $23, this isn’t a very matte foundation and even though it’s lightweight, it does not provide the full coverage that I like. I find that it separates easily and does very little to control my oily skin even with a oil control primer (hourglass mineral veil). All in all, I would not repurchase or recommend this product for someone with my skin type. Those with normal to dry skin may really love the formulation.



Have you tried any Clinique Foundations?

No comments:

Post a Comment