Thursday, June 19, 2014

Product Probe: Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Foundation


Whew! That’s a long name for such a seemingly small bottle of foundation. I purchased this product at my local Clinique counter in Belk. I’ve made the mistake of ordering the wrong color of foundation before and wanted to be color matched before I purchased. Honestly I only really purchased it because it came with a free gift. With this product, you get the typical 1 oz. of product in a plastic bottle, which isn’t so bad since the product squeezes out. Overall, I am not a fan of this product. For $23, this isn’t a very matte foundation and even though it’s lightweight, it does not provide the full coverage that I like. I find that it separates easily and does very little to control my oily skin even with a oil control primer (hourglass mineral veil). All in all, I would not repurchase or recommend this product for someone with my skin type. Those with normal to dry skin may really love the formulation.



Have you tried any Clinique Foundations?