Thursday, June 26, 2014

Project 10 Pan (Here We Go)




For the past month, I’ve been heavily considering starting a project 10 pan (P10P), but couldn’t decide whether I was ready to fully commit to any period of time where I don’t shop for makeup. Well after finishing a few products in May and steady working on a few more, I’ve decided that now would be a good time for me to embrace a ‘use what you got’ aka ‘no buy’ project. My goal with this project is to purchase less makeup (and hopefully save some $$$) and also to enjoy the products that I already own. I do plan on purchasing products that I ‘need’ and run out of, like foundation. My collection is not huge by any means, but I want to stop the madness before I’m too far gone and overwhelmed.
So enough of the guilty, I-really-want-to-buy-more-products-and-am-making-a-list-as-I-write-this-post chatter. Below is the list of items that I plan to complete before purchasing any new 'non-necessity' makeup items (a few of them are already finished due to my wanting to start in May, sorry):

1.      Anastasia Brow Wiz - finished 5/21/14
2.      Model In A Bottle Setting Spray – finished 5/23/14
3.      NYX HD Concealer
4.      Tarte Clean Slate Primer
5.      Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation
6.      Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer
7.      Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
8.      Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation
9.   Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – finished 6/24/2014
10. NYX Matte Bronzer

Have you ever done a Project Pan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment