Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Randomness: MyCosmetics App


Guess what?! I recently downloaded the greatest app ever! Okay, maybe not the greatest app ever, but it's pretty darn good if you love your makeup and want to keep your stash organized. It not only helps me ease some of my makeup hoarder anxiety, but it is also very easy to use. Basically what the app does is allow you to track when you open a product and the product expiration. Below is a screenshot of what the app looks like along with a step by step of how to use it. Enjoy!

This screen appears once you click on the app icon. From here you select the category of makeup you want to enter or review.


I selected powder, which is where I entered a powder that I opened up this morning. Now a list of entered items under the powder category appears by brand and product name. To add a product, simply click the '+' in the upper right corner.


By clicking on the powder I want to look up, the app shows the product info., expiration date, and a picture if one was taken. I haven't added a pic to this one yet, but I'll update this post with a picture this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment