Monday, May 26, 2014

Wait….You Put That Where???





No, I’m not writing about that. Get your mind out of the gutter! There are many very unusual beauty secrets that are not only a little weird, but they’re also very affordable alternatives to expensive makeup products. One of my personal favorites is Milk of Magnesia. While this is commonly used as an antacid or laxative, it’s also a great primer. I actually used this (hubby gave me the side eye when I brought it) and it does stop you from becoming an oily mess by the end of the day. I know it sounds strange, but this is a great alternative to the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. Another beauty favorite is Preparation H. This little gem not only reduce the size of hemorrhoids (if you have that problem), but it also reduces under eye puffiness. And let’s not forget about the Monistat Chaffing Gel, not only is it good for ‘other places’ but it’s also another great primer. Who would’ve thunk it?




What are your unusual beauty secrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment