Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Product Probe: Model in a Bottle


Price: $18.00

According to the product’s website, Model In A Bottle is a matte makeup setting spray that is supposed to allow makeup to last all day with little to no touchups. I was hesitant to purchase this product as it can only be purchased online and is not available in any major retailer (like Sephora or Ulta). I brought this product 2 years ago at cherryculture.com. While I enjoyed it because it lives up to its claims, this setting spray is highly fragranced, sprays heavily, and is difficult to obtain, unlike the Urban Decay and Kat Von D setting sprays. I would probably not repurchase it because of those reasons, but if you are willing to purchase online, this is a must have. The price seems a bit high, but I have used the product 3 or 4 times a week for the past 2 years before I ran out.

What’s your favorite makeup setting spray?

No comments:

Post a Comment