Saturday, May 24, 2014

Randomness: The Great Lash Divide





While many love the look of lash extensions also known as false eyelashes, I have yet to be amazed by them for my makeup looks. They look great on others, but the amount of time it takes to apply correctly and then conceal with eyeliner (which I have yet to master) seems like too much time to spend on any given day. I typically tend to spend 30-45 minutes every morning on my makeup. Am I the only one out there that feels like this? Maybe it’s because while my natural lashes aren’t super amazing, they’re not sparse. I just feel like adding extensions to them would really just be more work for me without that great of a payoff. I probably just haven’t found the right brand of lashes yet.


Where do you stand on falsies? If you like them, what are you favorite brands and style (maybe I’ll try a few)?

No comments:

Post a Comment