Monday, April 7, 2014

Storing in Small Spaces

After failing miserably at my recently posted 'No Buy' challenge, I've decided that it's time to take another look at my makeup collection. With me recently discovering my love for makeup (within the last 2 years or so), I consider my collection quite small; however with that being said, I have just enough to fill about 3 or 4 good size makeup bags. I do have a small makeup vanity (shown below), but with a recent move, it lays unloved in a storage unit, waiting to be moved again.



All of this is being said to say, I recently decided that I need a better way of storing my everyday makeup. With bathroom storage being limited, I was using a makeup bag to hold my daily product, but I was neglecting items that were not visible or in arm's length. My morning makeup routine time is limited to 30 minutes or so during the week as I hurry to get myself ready for work and the little ones ready for school. My quick fix solution is this affordable, space friendly makeup organizer (shown below). This allows me to see all my products and takes up only a little counter space.






How do you store your most used products?

No comments:

Post a Comment