Friday, April 11, 2014

Product Probe: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation


Revlon Colorstay has been on the market for quite some time. Not only is this foundation affordable, but it is easily available and can be found at any drugstore. This product is actually the first foundation that I’ve ever used and is considered a ‘Holy Grail’ product for me.

Pros:
Not only does it wear well for my oily skin, but it also has a matte finish, which I love. There product line offers a great selection of shades, and comes in a different formula for beauty lovers with dry/normal skin.

Cons:

This is not a lightweight foundation. It’s actually quite thick, but provides medium to full coverage. Also this foundation is not sold with a pump, which makes it very difficult to get out of the bottle. In order to avoid this drawback, I found it best to pour the foundation into an airless foundation pump that I found on Amazon (pic below).




What’s your favorite foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment