In June, I posted the details of my project 10 pan here and to be honest, it’s been a long one. I must admit that I was completely disillusioned about the amount of time it takes to finish makeup products, but I did learn some valuable lessons along the way, which I will share later this week. Until then, here is a peek at what’s been going on with my project 10 pan items.
1. Anastasia Brow Wiz - finished 5/21/14
2. Model In A Bottle Setting Spray – finished 5/23/14
3. NYX HD Concealer – finished 5/12/14
4. Tarte Clean Slate Primer -> This one is taking forever to finish because I HATE it.
5. Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation -> I like this for setting my liquid foundation, but by the end of a long work day it seems to slide off. I like the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) better, but maybe it's the primer that I'm using.
6. Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer – 8/1/14??
7. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer – I haven’t use this in a while because I’m trying to focus on finishing that dreaded Tarte primer first.
8. Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation – finished 8/20/14
9. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – finished 6/24/14