Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Project 10 Pan Update!!!!

It has been a long two months and it’s been a really long, boring project 10 pan. I’ve been really struggling to stay focused and find myself frequently getting bored with my project 10 pan items. In any case, here’s a quick update.  Oh and I’m thinking of holding off on ‘panning’ the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation. I have hit pan on it and would like to continue to use it up, but it’s a little heavy for the summer weather….so I may remove it…hadn’t made up my mind quite yet.

 1.      Anastasia Brow Wiz - finished 5/21/14
 2.      Model In A Bottle Setting Spray – finished 5/23/14
 3.      NYX HD Concealer
 4.      Tarte Clean Slate Primer
 5.      Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Powder Foundation
 6.      Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer – 8/1/14 ?? 
 7.      Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
 8.      Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation – finished 8/20/14
 9.   Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – finished 6/24/14
 10. NYX Matte Bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment